Attention families of 9th and 10th grade students: Freedom High School will begin the release of our school's ASUS T-100 tablets in early February. These tablets are part of the PWCS 1:1 Digital Device Learning Initiative. This initiative will enable all Freedom High School 9th and 10th grade students to receive a tablet for use during the school year. Before ANY student will be allowed to take a tablet home, the parents and/or guardians of the student must complete ALL of the following tasks:
- attend an informational meeting, during which the family will receive the PWCS e-Learning Digital Device Learning Initiative Handbook,
- sign the "Digital Device Student Loan Agreement" form, and
- pay an annual $40 user fee
Please plan to attend ONE of our four available sessions. The dates are:
- Thursday, January 22nd at 7:00pm
- Monday, January 26th at 10:00am
- Monday, January 26th at 3:00pm
- Monday, January 26th at 7:00pm - This meeting has been canceled due to county-wide weather advisory.
For more information, you can go to Prince William County Schools' e-Learning website
. Again, attendance is MANDATORY before a tablet can go home with a 9th and/or 10th grade Freedom High School student.